Cyclone frequency and strength have increased dramatically. Crop loss and devastation are the result, with a terrible impact on the income for farmers, and an increase in the level of public concern about the environment.
Meteorologists have announced that a strong cyclone season is ahead, likely fueled by rising average temperatures.
All Clear Edit
Meteorologists announce that the worst effects of climate change are under control and extreme weather conditions have returned to normal levels.
Start Trigger Edit
Stop Trigger Edit
Simulation values Edit
- Average Temperature, 40% to 90%, 12 inertia
- Climate Change Adaption Fund, 0% to -20%
Voter groups Edit
- Environmentalist happiness, -15.5% to -20%
- Environmentalist membership, 15.5% to 20%
- Farmer happiness, -21% to -32%
- Farmer income, -16,6% to -100%, 4 inertia
- Farmer membership, -4.4% to -8%, 6 inertia