Private Healthcare is a public services simulation value in Democracy 3.
The size of the private healthcare sector. This will arise naturally from supply and demand, and be boosted in boom times, but can be reduced by providing a decent state health care system instead. The downside with private health care is that the poorest in society can not afford it, and may also avoid treatment until it becomes essential in order to save costs.
Simulation values Edit
- GDP, +0% to +40%, 4 inertia
- Health Tax Credits, +0% to +30%, 2 inertia
- Healthcare Vouchers, +0% to +60%, 2 inertia
- State Health Service, -0% to -85%, 4 inertia
Voter groups Edit
- Low earnings, -0% to -15%, 4 inertia
- Middle earnings, -0% to -8%, 4 inertia
- Retired happiness, +0% to +16%
- Trade Unionist happiness, -0% to -10%