Urbanization is a transport simulation value in Democracy 3 Africa.
The rate of population migration from rural areas to urban areas. As towns and cities form and grow larger, people move from rural to urban areas to have access to more developed jobs markets, as well as better, centralized services. If urbanization occurs at too high a rate to support the incoming population, negative aspects of urban living, such as congestion, poverty and crime, will be inflated.
Mission specific Edit
- Nigeria, +18%
Voter groups Edit
Simulation values Edit
- Agricultural Efficiency, -20% to +20%, 8 inertia
- Economy Type, +0% to +30%, 16 inertia
- Education, -10% to +10%, 8 inertia
- Health, -10% to +10%, 8 inertia
- Infrastructure, -20% to +20%, 8 inertia
- Unemployment, +0% to +20%, 4 inertia