Voter groups are categories of people with similar beliefs, backgrounds, or interests.
Citizens belong to multiple voter groups, all of which sway their opinion of their country's leadership based on how much influence the group has over them.
It's possible for the same citizen to be a member of groups with conflicting interests, such as a Religious Liberal, an Environmental Motorist, and so on. These instances can best be explained as someone who focuses on the key issues of each group while having a neutral opinion of conflicting policies.
- Drinkers (Democracy 1 and 2 only)
- Ethnic Minorities (Democracy 3 only)
- Everyone - Every citizen is part of this 'voter group' and has 100% influence from it. This is for issues that affect all people in the nation, such as crime and disease.
- Middle Income
- Self Employed
- Smokers (Democracy 1 and 2 only)
- State Employees
- Trade Unionist
- Women (Democracy 3 Africa only)
- Youth (Democracy 3 only)